Heads up MMT Fam!
The Philadelphia Film Society (PFS) is proud to announce that their free ticketing program, PFS on Us, will continue for the 28th Philadelphia Film Festival (PFF).
As in past years, PFS on Us will increase festival accessibility for the Philadelphia community by providing complimentary tickets to all films in the Made in USA and Non/Fiction categories. Dates, times, and locations for each title are available at http://filmadelphia.org/pff-program/.
Made in USA: Lo-fi gems and new indie classics that offer a fresh perspective on today’s America.
· Adam, Director Rhys Ernst. 2018, USA.
· Blow the Man Down, Director Bridget Savage Cole, Danielle Krudy. 2019, USA.
· Come As You Are, Director Richard Wong. 2019, USA.
· Fourteen, Director Dan Sallitt. 2019, USA.
· Lucky Grandma, Director Sasie Sealy. 2019, USA.
· The Vast of Night, Director Andrew Patterson. 2019, USA.
Non/Fiction: Compelling and provocative, these contemporary docs encourage viewers to see the world through a different lens.
· Advocate, Director Philippe Bellaïche, Rachel Leah Jones. 2019, Israel, Canada, Switzerland.
· Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator, Director Eva Orner. 2019, USA.
· Citizen K, Director Alex Gibney. 2019, USA, UK.
· Nothing Fancy: Diana Kennedy, Director Elizabeth Carroll. 2019, Mexico, USA.
· Plucked, Director Joel Van Haren. 2019, USA.
· Red Penguins, Director Gabe Polsky. 2019, USA.
· Sunset Over Mulholland Drive, Director Uli Gaulke. 2018, Germany.
The free ticketing program PFS On Us unites a diverse group of individuals involved in nonprofit organizations, arts and cultural groups, universities, and hundreds from Philadelphia’s general public who want to share in the excitement and challenge of powerful new cinema.
You can reserve tickets online at Filmadelphia.org, order through the Festival Call Center at 215-422-4588, or reserve in person. Limit two tickets per film for each individual reservation. Free ticket packages of 10 tickets or more (per film) for community groups, arts, cultural, and social service organizations, college and universities, and more can be reserved by contacting PFSOnUs@filmadelphia.org.
To review the full program schedule of the festival click here and visit filmadelphia.org for pricing and purchasing information.
I would love to enjoy some if these independent films.